80% of ocean plastic comes from rivers and coastlines. The remaining 20% comes from marine sources such as fishing nets.
Our goal? We are on a mission to stop plastic at the source in rivers, while cleaning up oceans. We transform ocean plastics such as fishing nets into beautiful apparel, and re-distribute profits to organizations cleaning and protecting rivers.
We want to inspire each of us to collectively invest in our planet through what we wear every day. Each piece we design is a catalyst for change that creates a better future for the planet while celebrating conscious women.
Welcome to KYND.
We are a French-owned brand operating from Singapore. Our silhouettes are timeless, flattering and modern, inspired by French classic aesthetics and colors that will stand the test of time.
We truly believe that "Simplicity is the key note of all true elegance". Our designs marry elegant lines, quality and sustainability. No compromise.
We take time to create designs you'll want to wear as your favorite staples, season after season. Our collections are created in small limited quantities to avoid waste and preserve resources. Our regenerated fabrics are all certified OEKO-TEX®, and were carefully selected for their premium quality to ensure they last for years.
Our core mission is to protect the planet through innovation. We craft high quality essentials exclusively made using recycled techno-fabrics.
We turn plastic waste that would otherwise pollute our oceans into beautiful pieces of garments. We use Recycled ECONYL® from discarded fishing nets and landfill plastic or REPREVE® from pre-consumer waste. We make sure our pieces are 100% recycled, including our inner linings.
10% of our profits is donated to Sungai Watch, an NGO on a mission to protect and restore Indonesia’s rivers by developing and designing simple technologies to stop the flow of plastic pollution from going into the ocean.
We are committed to conscious, fair production that respects the teams who craft our products. Our garments are handmade in a certified ethical factory on the island of Bali Indonesia, providing safe working conditions and fair living wage.
All employees are paid 2x over minimum national wage & receive 13 months salary a year. Overtime work is optional, and paid double for the first 1.5 hours & three times for additional hours worked.
Free medical insurance for each employee & their family members is provided, as well as free freshly cooked healthy meals .
BEHIND THE SEAMS
"We all need clothes, yet every garment created has an impact on the planet. Our mission at KYND is to create a new generation of clothing that leverages existing resources, while giving back to the planet and communities. Our commitment to sustainability guides every choice we make to support the planet and people. "
Laure Guilbaud, founder of KYND